Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Welcome to Funky Rubber!

I'm so excited to share this new blog with you! I know I'm a little slow on the draw, but I hope you'll find yourself so hopelessly addicted to my charming wit and irresistible art that you'll be checking every day for new samples and information! I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and I truly love stamping and crafting. My problem - I'm no artist! Which is the true beauty of rubber stamps, they let us wanna be artists pretend that we're true artists! And more power to us!

So I'll post my experiences, thoughts on the new stuff out there, and lots and lots of samples! Get ideas, share with your friends, and get in on the joy. But make sure to keep it fun - stamp therapy is the best there is, especially when you can share and feed your ego spirit with lots of praise and adoration. So don't be stingy with the comments - let me know how you really feel!

Tutorials to some of my technique classes will also be posted, for those of you that aren't visual learners, so check often and feel free to send requests - I'll do my best to get out the good stuff!

No comments: